Thursday 6 July 2017

Challenge #87 CASE With Your Own Twist

Hello friends of TIME OUT!

We have a new challenge for you and this time it's one of our CASE With Your Own Twist Challenges. We are CASEing (CASE = Copy and Share Everything) a super fun card by Cornelia of Stempel Spass. The winner of this challenge (chosen by our design team) will receive a $15 gift voucher from  Happy Little Stampers.



Before having a look at her card, let's read Cornelia's greetings to TIME OUT players! 


My name is Cornelia – otherwise known as fun stamping, which translates into Stempel Spass – the name of my blog. I am originally from Germany, hence my blog name, which just means fun stamping. For the last 20 years I have been living in New Jersey with my husband and our younger son. Our daughter right now lives in Germany and is doing her masters degree. I am working full time and like to spend my evenings creating cards. I have been totally hooked now for about four and 1/2 years. I mainly do CAS cards, but occasionally I like to experiment with other styles. Besides card making I enjoy photography, baking, cooking, hiking, biking, reading, classical and all sorts of ethnic music. In addition, I love to travel! Somehow my days are always too short...

Great to learn more about you Cornelia! 

Here's the card we are CASEing:


How fun is that?!? And what a great sentiment. You could be inspired by Cornelia's layout, colors, the theme of the card, the bird, the background stamp... Many possibilities! Remember we allow "own twists" -the main thing is that Cornelia's card inspires you and you have fun creating! You can read more about Cornelia's card in her blog HERE.

Our guest designer this time is the wonderful Pooja from Reusing, Cards and Quilling. She has a very personal, beautiful card making style and her GD card is no exception! We'd love you to visit her blog and leave some comment love. 

Let's have a look at the inspiration cards now!

Guest Designer















Now it's your turn to take TIME OUT and craft! This challenge runs until 5 pm BST, 19th of July. Come back next week for the winners of our previous challenge on Wednesday + more inspiration for this challenge by the other half of our design team on Thursday. 








6 comments:

SD pooja said...

Thank you for having me as Guest Designer :)

Ardyth said...

How fun to see Cornelia here! Let me put my thinking cap on!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Hello and thank you for a fun challenge, Cornelia's card is fabulous and I'm going to give this a try.
One more thing.....when you click the link for Happy Little Stampers it takes you to a Yoga page called "Carol's Fitness Lab", I think this is really weird so maybe you can fix it?
Thanks again for a fun challenge.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Nonni said...

Hi Maria! Such an odd thing! Thanks for noticing. There was something incorrect in the link and maybe this fitness lab-site was an ad or something where it got directed -however it's now corrected and goes straight to HLS. Thanks again!

Darnell said...

Thank you for letting us CASE the outstanding Cornelia! This was such a pleasure! I can tell from your cards that you had fun with this, too! Hugs, Darnell

تنظيف منازل بالاحساء said...

شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
شركة المثالية للتنظيف بالاحساء