Thursday 23 July 2015

Challenge #36 CASE Alice

Hi friends of TIME OUT!
We have a "CASE with your Own Twist" challenge for you for the next fortnight. We are CASEing a card by the wonderful Alice from Alice's Little Wonderland. I just adore Alice's coloring and fun CAS designs! Let's read Alice's greetings to TIME OUT before looking at the card.

Hello, all! My name is Alice Wertz. I am a happy card maker living in Northern California with my sweet husband and our two cat children. I started out as a scrapbooker, but got into card making around 2007 and never looked back. My favorite tools are my trusty Copic markers and my Cuttlebug and you can see more of my work on my blog - Alice's {Little} Wonderland. Thanks so much to Time Out Challenges for having me and I can't wait to see what you make! =)

Thank you for letting us CASE your card, Alice! Now the card we are CASEing:


How fun is that?!? :) You could be inspired by the layout, the colors, the theme, the coloring... You name it! If you are unsure about the own twist you'll get ideas from our DT cards -just use something that inspires you or change the color palette to suite your favorite colors for example. We can't wait to see how you'll CASE Alice's sweet card! 

Our guest designer this time is Rema from RT Impressions. I'm sure you'll love her cool, stylish cards so do visit her and leave her some blogland love! Let's look at the cards Rema and our DT members have created for your inspiration. 

guest designer










Time Out DT #36, MFTSS2 5, SSSM 20-7














I hope you like the DT cards as much as I do! Now it's your turn to take TIME OUT and CASE Alice. Before linking up below, please check "How to play" from the right sidebar! 




3 comments:

Marika said...

Beautiful cards DT! Love seeing Alice CASEd here, her cards and colouring are always so fab!

Virginia L. said...

Congrats, Alice, on the feature! BEAUTIFUL CASing from the DT!

nancy littrell said...

I agree Alice...your card is very Stylish! You are wanting me to get out my kraft paper...hmmm, I am feeling Inspired :-) TFS