Thursday 19 March 2015

Challenge #27

Are you ready to take some TIME OUT of your busy life and craft along with us?

I hope so because we have a new Theme challenge for you today.

Our theme is:

Clean and Simple

 with the optional twist of:

Black and White plus a Splash of One Colour. 

'Clean and Simple' (CAS) means that you need to create a project with clean lines and lots of 'white' space. White space doesn't have to be 'white' it can be yellow, pink or any colour as long as there is lots of 'space'. Layers and embellishments should be kept minimal.

We are excited that our sponsors this week are CAS-ual Fridays Stamps



If you use our twist of Black and White plus a splash of colour we will do a random draw and the winner will get a $20 gift voucher to spend in the CAS-ual Friday stamp store here. Take a look around and you will be wanting to fill up that shopping basket very quickly!

Our Guest Designer this week is the very creative Susanne.


I am sure many of you know Susanne's blog Keep in Touch! and if not take a look around and you will come away full of ideas and ready to craft!

Now lets see what Susanne and our DT have made to inspire you:

Susanne





Sandie
using CAS-ual Fridays Stamps



Sarah



Nonni



Anita

Time Out DT 27, AAA 35, STB 12-3, SSSWIW February

Shery



Gerrina



Lisa



Bev






6 comments:

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and great DT inspiration!

Willy said...

Great DT inspiration!

Darnell said...

Another fun challenge and awesome inspiration! I love a CAS challenge! I hope to be back with another one with the twist!! Thank you! Hugs, Darnell

Maura said...

I did something wrong the first time I linked up my card (it went to my gallery, not my specific card), so then did it correctly. Is it possible to delete my first one (34) and keep my real one(35)? Sorry for the hassle! Maura

Darnell said...

I'm back with a twist! I love the twist for this one! Also, I forgot to say in my last comment how delighted I am to see Susanne and her stunning card as GD inspiration for this challenge!! Hugs, Darnell

Suchi said...

Thank you for this lovely challenge. Gorgeous DT inspirations! :)