Thursday 9 October 2014

Challenge #16: CASE Heather Telford With Your Own Twist!

Hi friends of TIME OUT!

Another fortnight flew by and it's time for a new challenge! Thank you everyone who entered challenge #15 and don't forget to check the winners post next Thursday.

One of my personal favorites in our challenge rota is the CASE With Your Own Twist Challenge and this time is no exception: We are very proud to have Heather Telford as the designer to be CASEd!

Before telling you more about Heather I want to make sure everyone is familiar with CASEing: CASE is short for "copy and share everything". We also ask you to add your own twist to your design. What do we mean by your own twist?? Have a look at Heather's card and see what inspires you about it and then add your twist...that is basically something a bit different. Perhaps change the colours, the layout, use flowers instead of leaves....the list goes on! We would love you to twist with us and let us know what that twist is!

So, Heather Telford, what a joy to CASE her card!
 Heather's blog Bits & Pieces  is filled with inspirational and artistic CAS cards that are often created with water colour techiques and sponging. I hope you'll all check out Heather's tutorials, she is very good at explaining how to achieve the results she does. Let's read Heather's greetings to TIME OUT!


Hi, my name is Heather Telford and I am an Australian living in Canada with my husband and three children. I am a member of the Penny Black design team and the One Layer Simplicity challenge team. I have enjoyed creating things for as long as I can remember. As a child I made dolls clothes, paper dolls, models, scrapbooks and definitely my own cards. I still sew, draw and paint but my main focus is currently on stamping and cardmaking. I am honoured to be providing a card for this week`s Time Out challenge. 

Now the moment we've been waiting for... Time to have a look at Heather's card!


What a beautiful card with autumn colours! Thank you for this fantastic inspiration, Heather! Head on over to her blog and she will explain how to achieve this look. Shall we see how our DT has CASEd Heather? Click on the DT names for reading how they were inspired and how they added their own twist to their cards. Our guest designer this time is Carol from Just Me: C, welcome Carol! I'm sure many of you know Carol, she is such a fun, supportive blogger who makes brilliant cards and is a regular player here at TIME OUT! 
guest designer









Time Out 16 DT, LIM 192, WMF 28, KIS 50, STCC 2014










Now it's your turn to CASE Heather with your own twist! The challenge runs until Wednesday 22nd of October 5 pm GMT. Please check out our rules from the sidebar before linking up. Have fun taking TIME OUT and crafting!


1 comment:

Judy1223 said...

Wow, Heather's inspiration card is AMAZING! Way to go, Design Team...your cards are all beautiful!