Thursday 4 September 2014

Winners #12

It's time to announce the winners of challenge #12 where we CASEd the fabulous Anita! I hope you'll have time to read the whole post today: in addition to the winner and honourable mentions this post has more to it too! So, without further do...

Top at taking TIME OUT is 



Congratulations, Loll! We loved the way you CASEd Anita adding your own personal twists. We'd like to invite you as a guest designer to a future challenge so lease contact Sandie at sandiesandie16 @ gmail. com (without the spaces) within a week if you are interested! Here's your badge:



This time the Honourable Mentions (in no particular order) go to 



and



Congratulations, girls! Here's your badge:


Before showing you some inspiration for our current challenge Inspired by Words "If music be the food of love play on" I want to let you know that there will be some very, very, very exciting news here at TIME OUT Challenge blog tomorrow! Do pay us a visit and you'll understand what I talk about! ;) 

Then to the inspiration cards for the current challenge.











Aren't these cards amazing? I'm sure you'll want to take TIME OUT and join us here! Before starting your crafty TIME OUT this weekend, remember to pop by here tomorrow and you'll hear the latest TIME OUT news! Happy crafting!


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I could not be more surprised, pleased, and honored to receive HM for CASEing Anita's gorgeous card... many, many thanks to Time Out, and much love to Anita for inspiring me, and so many others, always!
=] Michele

Loll said...

Thank you so much for picking my card ... I am honored! Thanks to Anita for providing a gorgeous card to CASE!! :) Loll xx